2010年6月6日星期日

Iphone cases online products reviews

This review is from: Speck Products Pixel Skin iphone 3g Case (Licorice Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

This product was a pleasant surprise.
It fits easily onto the iphone cases covers all the controls, except for the "quiet" toggle on the top left.
The iphone cover is not too heavy or over-whelming, like some of the robust cases, but provides ample protection, including a sturdy rim around the display and the bottom third, where the main push button is located. Despite being covered, I had no trouble activating any of the controls.
I also liked the feel of the Iphone cases, which does not get stuck in your pocket.
My only disappointment is a lack of screen protector that most cases include. Still, a good product for the money.

This review is from: elago S2 iphone covers for 3G/3GS (High Glossy) - Black + Universal Dock Adapter included (Wireless Phone Accessory)

This is the best hard iphone case I have had for my iPhone. It replaced two silicon iPhone 3gs cases that didn't work well with my pockets. This iphone wallet doesn't hinder me from reaching inside of my pockets and pulling out the phone. Also when I applied a screen protector, no air bubbles formed due to the iphone 3gs case, unlike the silicon case. The only issue that I foresee is having some trouble removing the case because it is a tight fit. I recommend this phone cover to all iPhone users. Don't get caught without one.

This review is from: Blackberry case for BlackBerry Curve (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

This iphone 3g cover works really well easy to slide on but doesn't just slide right off like I thought it might which is a good thing, protects your phone very well also I dropped mine on concrete earlier this week not a scratch on it kind bounced of the ground actually recommend this ipad cases to anyone with a curve!

没有评论:

发表评论