2010年7月5日星期一

brand new Invicta Men's Speedway Chronograph S Watch

I have used this replica watches for a little over 2 weeks now and I'm very happy with my purchase. The watch looks stellar, performs flawlessly, and makes me feel like a million bucks when I'm wearing it. There is in fact a manual in the box, contrary to what a previous reviewer said, you simply have to pull out the top part of the inside of the box.

The watch is built like a rock, solid as a brick sh*thouse, and gorgeous to behold, this mechanical marvel is probably the single best value in the watch market today. Looks awesome on a Hirsch Carbon strap. If you have a love of mechanical watches but don't have $$$ to spend, this little wonder will do the trick.



The Invicta 8926 is only my second mechanical fake watches, but I am very pleased with this watch overall. Invicta 8926's case size is a bit smaller than depicted in catalogue pictures, but still a good size. The bracelet is solid and very well made. Although I did not initially like the contrasting tone between polished and brushed steel -- it is beginning to grow on me. This is the watch that made people wonder if Rolex watches are really worth the money. Also, for $350, you can get model 9937, the swiss version with sapphire crystal, and 25 jewel automatic movement.



This has got to be the best 100 dollars I've spent on buying anything. Many persons have come up to me and said "what a nice Rolex you have there". I even got one of my best friends to buy his own replica breitling watches, and as for myself, I just received my brand new Invicta Men's Speedway Chronograph S Watch #9329 with the blue dial. My oh my does it look gorgeous!!

I am very impressed with Invicta style and quality. They offer well-made watches at a very competitive price. I own seven Invicta watches and love each of them. They have the look and feel of a much more expensive watch.

没有评论:

发表评论