2010年7月6日星期二

tested the power reserve on each watch once

This is definitely a value for money discount replica watches. I have not worn it long enough to know how accurate the japanese movement is but if you are not fanatical about accuracy to the one hundredth of a second every month, this is the watch for you. My only gripe is the steel strap that feels rickety and "cheap". I usually can take off a few kinks myself to have a better fit, but the screws are so small that i had to bring it to a watch store to do it for me.If the strap was of the same quality as the case, this watch is at par with any branded swiss watch.


What a deal, I am very pleased with this watch. The place I took it to for fitting repairs high end watches, rolex etc... He stated this watch should sell for at least $350. He was very impressed. The feel of the watch is great, heavy and sturdy. Movement is nice and was also complimented by the wholesale fake watch repair man. All in all I can't believe this was purchased for $85. I recommend this watch to all that are looking for a great high end watch without spending 1000 or more.



The Seiko and Invicta are both automatic watches that recharge every time you move your wrist. The Seiko 7S36 and the Miyota movement found on the Invicta are very similar in accuracy. I've noticed that both watches run about 4-6 seconds fast a day if you're wearing the watch for at least 8 hours every day. However, they both run about 15-20 seconds fast if I just let them sit on a table without wearing wholesale replica breitling watches for a whole day. The power reserve of each isn't very impressive. The Invicta stopped working after about 30 hours without a recharge, while I've gotten about 34 hours from the Seiko. However, I've only tested the power reserve on each watch once. I believe that both manufacturers claim about 40 hours of power reserve, but I haven't experience it yet.

没有评论:

发表评论